If you need to do some industrial component testing, you will need a specific bespoke test rig. We can accommodate several different technologies to create the test ring using hydraulic, pneumatic, electro-mechanical (servo control). Also known in our trade as a testing station, test bench, test bay, pressure test facility or flushing rig, what is certain is that test rigs are typically for a specific problem that you may have, ‘one size’ often doesn’t fit all. That is where our dedicated team are available to understand the needs of your test rig and create a design that meets your design requirements.
We design and manufacture bespoke test rigs for the following industries;
- Construction (Mobile Plant Equipment)
- Civil Engineering
- Injection Moulding
- Oil & Gas
- Research and Development
- Specialised; ATEX specified test rig
- Specialised; Hydraulic Ring Mains that incorporate testing across several work stations
Our range of standard and custom-built test rigs with fully integrated control and instrumentation packages can be used to test, measure and certify complete electro-hydraulic systems and individual components, such as hydraulic pumps, valves, cylinder or actuator and seals. They can also be used for burst testing, manual testing, pressure testing, fatigue testing, brake testing and cyclical testing.
Tests often include functional performance of products after the initial build process, the test rig being the first pass of fluid through the unit, where 100% checks are carried out to ensure product suitability.
Tests rigs are often supplied for product testing in relation to durability and fatigue testing, this will require a rigorous selection of products to drive the machine to ensure that the rig will stand up to the longevity of the test process. In addition, test rigs we have supplied in the past are used to perform predictive modelling techniques.
Hedley’s project & design engineers have the experience and knowledge to be able to provide you with test rig that will function as you expect, we work closely to ensure that your needs and requirements are met. We can provide you with a complete PLC controlled unit, recording and data logging all parameters that you set, via HMI for easy downloading allowing records to be provided as often as required.
Examples of generic test stands we can provide for market applications:
- Military hydraulic aircraft test rigs
- Civilian aircraft test rigs, hydraulic and pneumatic
- Industrial directional control valve test stand
- Material impact test stand
- Helicopter fuel tank simulator test stand
- Helicopter gearbox pressure intensification test stand
- Oil cleanliness and filtration test stands
- Turbo Charger Oil Test stand
- Accumulator Test stand
- Cartridge valve setting and test stand
- White Spirit test Rig, ATEX rated pressure, flow and purge rig
- Helicopter hydraulic actuator test rig
- Mobile hydraulic valve pressure, flow, hysteresis testing