Hedley Hydraulics Ltd, is a UK leading provider of hydraulic systems into the industrial market sector.
All of our roles include;
- £ - dependent on experience
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays
Training will be provided as an on-going requirement to ensure we develop the right candidates.
Hydraulic Fitter / Service Engineer
We require a suitably qualified candidate that will complement our team of engineers. The role requires an individual with a strong hydraulics and systems engineering background. The right candidate being a ‘time served’ engineer with a good knowledge of hydraulic systems and the ability to work on hydraulic systems across a wide range of industrial markets predominantly in the UK.
- £ - dependant on experience
- Employment type: Permanent, Full Time
- Working in house and on site to suit business needs
- Hydraulic Power Unit and systems assembly
- Hydraulic pipework manufacture and assembly
- Testing of finished components
- In House hydraulic repair work on a verity of components including hydraulic cylinder repair
- A knowledge of general fabrication and welding (TIG and MIG) would be an advantage but not essential
- A knowledge of electrical control systems and PLC’s would be an advantage but not essential
- On site service and installation work throughout the UK
- Observe and adhere to company health and safety guidelines and contribute to a healthy and safe working environment.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Industrial Hydraulic industry
- Understanding of the fundamentals of hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, valves, cylinders and their applications
- Able to interpret hydraulic schematic drawings
- Relevant technical qualification.
- Proven experience in a hydraulic installation environment.
- Experience of engaging with customers in a pressured environment.
- Computer literate and experience with MS Office.
Aptitudes: e.g. Communication skills Negotiation skills, Influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to organise own workspace.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong colleague/ customer /subcontractor interfacing skills.
- Willing to take on challenging assignments.
- Valid UK Driving license (Mandatory)
Personality: e.g. Attitude, Reliability, Co-operation
- Team player, but willing to accept responsibility.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and honest.
- Highly motivated and uses initiative.
- Co-operative and helpful at all times
- Able to participate in a successful, committed and highly motivated team.
E.g. Flexibility in hours, Mobility, Time keeping
Flexible approach to work in house or on customer premises throughout the UK, sometimes at short notice, to suit customer needs. Short spells away from home are to be expected.
Please send your CV with present salary details to;
Post: HR Department, Hedley Hydraulics Limited, Lion House, Crigglestone Industrial Estate, Wakefield, WF4 3HT. (mail marked as confidential)
Tel: 01924 259999
Training will be provided as an on-going requirement to ensure we develop the right candidate.
No Recruitment Agencies